The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

New Dell E and E Slim

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by McBrainless, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McBrainless

McBrainless Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi all.
    Just found this out from engadget.com:
    And here's the link for some more info and lots of pics and also specs: http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/12/dell-e-and-e-slim-revealed-taking-on-eee-and-air-in-one-fell-sw/

The 8.9" seem quite nice, especially for the price, wich for the base model is 299$, according to engadget.
    Looking forward to seeing them for real :)

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the thread that was on page 2 already. Mod's can delete mine then...

2. shoelace_510

shoelace_510 8700M GT inside... ^-^;

Reputations:
  3. times

times Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    i dont think anything could compete with the air being the slimest ever,but both the dells look nice,i guess. they have this hp dv series look,which i have. i mean the lid roundness at the edges have the hp feel,would have bee nice if it was more like the xps look.

4. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    Those are some very sweet looking laptops and they are great for travel. :)

5. shoelace_510

shoelace_510 8700M GT inside... ^-^;

Reputations:
    Then again, the MBA is in quite a different selling category. Ultraportable? Yes, but for a MUCH higher price tag...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.