The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

Notebook sleeve for Dell D630, 14.1 in screen? Pinder vs. Sumdex?

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by Yoyo365, Jun 12, 2008.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Pinder THIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sumdex Impactguard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (Please post your choice below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoyo365

Yoyo365 Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a Dell d630 and I'd like to find a notebook sleeve/thin case for it. I'd like to be able to carry it inside a backpack, but also use it on its own, therefore it would be great if there are handles or the ability for a shoulder strap.

I've noticed that most of the cases/sleeves in stores are catered to 15.4 laptops, therefore it means that there's a lot of room which I'd prefer not to have. Since most of the bags are online, it would be hard for me to check to see the padding (neoprene is not enough, since I'm using a regular backpack).

Does anyone have any suggestions (preferably on the less expensive side, I'm a student)? Or does anyone know anything about the Pinder THIN bags or the Sumdex Impactguard? Sumdex is less expensive, but I like the idea that the THIN bag also has shoulder bags and a place to put the adapter...not sure if it's worth $40 though? Which do you prefer? Or do you have another viable suggestion?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. jetstar

jetstar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Consider the Samsonite L35.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.