The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

Have to send my Vostro into dell for fix.. Few Questions.

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by Vostro Guy, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealFireblade

TheRealFireblade Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I very much doubt it? I'd think the only thing they'll need is the actual laptop?

But as suggested... you'd be best to confirm with Dell themselves, exactly what you need to include in the package, when you send it back to them.

2. X2P

X2P COOLING | NBR Super Mod

Reputations:
    I was told send mine in but told to remove dvd drive and memory. I wasnt able to remove dvd drive since it was crushed from a fall but took out the memory.

They said thanks for the power cord and battery but you should have left the memory.

Basically its best to send everything in so they cant blame your issue on what you did not send in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.