The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

latitude d510 charger.

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by willie, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willie

willie Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a latitude d510 and the charger is not functioning. My latitude has a round five pin connector. Ther is a charger availabl on the dell website but I am unsure if it has the same connector. Are all latitude d510 connectors the same or do I run the risk of buying one which may not suit.

2. Amber

Amber Notebook Prophet NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    As far as I know, all charges for the D510 are the same. One thing that bothers me is that you say the charge is not funcitoning. Can you elaborate on that?

Your laptop might not be charging because of the power port - not the charger, so it might be a waste to get the charger.

You might also check on Ebay to see if there are any cheaper and save a little money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.