The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

SMB Discounts on Latitude...

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by cphil, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cphil

cphil Newbie

Reputations:
    Does anyone know if or how long the current discounts on the Latitudes, specifically the D630 will be running? Is it common for Dell to run promotions when a new product is released, and then shortly after, end all discounts? I'm wondering if I don't buy it soon, I will have to pay $300-$400 more as that are what the current discounts are.
    Anyone have any insight to this?

2. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    They don't coupon the Latitudes like the Inspirons. That said the Latitude base prices have remained the same for quite some time.

3. cphil

cphil Newbie

Reputations:
    Yes, I realize that additional coupons aren't accepted like the Inspirons but that is not what I'm asking. If you go to Dell's site, the pricing on all the Latitudes is a certain price, say around $1200, but it is marked down to say $900, so there is an instant savings of a few hundred dollars. This has been about the same since the Latitudes were put up on the website. My question is, can we expect these instant savings to go away? It does say a limited time offer.

4. burningrave101

burningrave101 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Dell will always run instant savings discounts on the Latitude line for different amounts. The biggest discounts will come and go on different occasions like Memorial Day weekend though. The XPS line are really the only ones that never get discounted very often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.