The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

Upgrading the DGFF GPUs in the Precision 7530 & 7730

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by Ionising_Radiation, Aug 6, 2019.

1. HessExpress

HessExpress Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, I realize this a more than a month old, but is that Quadro RTX 3000 still available (or the RTX5000)? Just purchased a n2m 7540, would like to upgrade outta the T2000.

2. Ionising_Radiation

Ionising_Radiation ?v = ve*ln(m0/m1)

Reputations:
    @HessExpress, @ccvortex and @deb0ro, both GPUs are still available. Since so many people want them, I think it's only fair I auction them off: I will set a lower starting price on eBay, and notify all of you; the auction will continue for a week.

3. HessExpress

HessExpress Newbie

Reputations:
  4. fluidcat

fluidcat Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey folks,

I have a spare P3200 with NV-192 heatsink available for 7530/ 7540. Please shoot me a PM if interested.