The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

Latitude 7400 2-in-1

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by neotechpc, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyshaw

jeremyshaw Big time Idiot

Reputations:
    :p You are correct. I was still thinking the 5480/90 chassis was the most recent.

2. Latitude7

Latitude7 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    The Latitude 7400 is not cooler and quieter than the thinner XPS 13? The XPS 13 is very quiet. and the matte display is not like the excellent XPS 13 matte display?

3. Latitude7

Latitude7 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Your 7400 heats also too much?

4. aznxwill

aznxwill Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Any Latitude 7400 2-in-1 owners here able to do the following:

1) Upgrade from 52Whr to 78Whr battery with a 4C Palmrest (with some security features)

2) Add a M.2 2242 NVMe SSD to WWAN slot (for a total of 2 SSDs in laptop, including main drive)

I'll be getting my laptop soon - just wondering if anyone tried the above so I can upgrade :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.