The Notebook Review forums were hosted by TechTarget, who shut down them down on January 31, 2022. This static read-only archive was pulled by NBR forum users between January 20 and January 31, 2022, in an effort to make sure that the valuable technical information that had been posted on the forums is preserved. For current discussions, many NBR forum users moved over to NotebookTalk.net after the shutdown.

Precision 7710 Owner's Thread

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by muzicman82, Mar 30, 2016.

1. kaxovskiy

kaxovskiy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    My jaw dropped from seeing your xeon score on cpubenchmark. What's your application, if I may ask?
    Please, tell me you're not designing weapons to kill people more efficiently.:):)
    Now, this ir cam.. it's for account unlocking , right? Does it work as rapidly as say an iphone unlock?
    Which screen do you like better 7760 or 7710? Is igzo a real deal or more of a marketing bs?
    Your ram setup on 7710 is 3x8+16, correct? I only have 1 16gb module and this setup makes ram operate in Single mode, while 4x8 operates in dual interleaved mode. Is it worth compromising the speed for more ram, you think?